Thursday, February 03, 2005

: : the BUDDHA : :

heyya peeps...

just got back from petaling street...guess wat have i bought.... a buddha statue!!! hahahaha....just after lunch i ask cheeonn wanna go to the bodhi book shop anot....he said okie then off we go....the shop is located somewhere in petaling street...the statue cost me rm120...kinda cheap to me...cheeonn swiped his card first...gonna go tekan money out later to pay him back.....

i had my stats quiz this morning...it was TOO EASY!!!! TOO EASY until i duno how to do!!! i didnt expect that it would be so easy so i studied the hard part~!~! mana tau the lecturer sot sot wan come out so easy qustion....haih~!~! sad.......

gonna have my finance midterm tomorrow so gonna study tonite...after that is back home to celebrate cny....hahaha cant wait...but its kinda sad also coz my best fren in going to sydney dee~!~! haih~!~!~ surely gonna miss her~!~!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home