Sunday, August 14, 2005

: : random toughts : :

you ever feel that when you are at the peak of your life, something bad sure happens? well i do. so what can you do about it? to me, always look on the bright side of life. when something goes wrong, there is almost certain that something good will happen. you will just have to find it. remember the poem i posted last week :-

Little birdie flying high,
Drop it's message from the sky,
As i wipe it from my eyes,
I thank the gods that cows can't fly.

there is a moral to be learn. i have learn mine. have u?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

Yeap , when I was on my peak and on my way to be in Selangor's SUKMA TaeKwonDo team for next year , my knee's ligament tear , and that's the end of my dream to represent the state and later on our country in TaeKwonDo .

Last time , I used to complaint I can't kick powerful enough , my split open is not big enough ,

Now , if I can work normally again , I'll be a happy guy :D

4:03 AM  
Blogger Brian Lee said...

how i wish cows could fly....free milk- no nid buy expensive hl everyweek.

cun la ur blog....very "refreshing" dude. very spiritual.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home