Sunday, February 13, 2005

: : goodbye cny...helllo valentine : :

yo peeps~!~! i m back~!~!
cny was okie...not too good not to bad....okie lets start off with the bad....this year cny was dead boring... coz i m always at home....didnt get to go visiting much...on 3rd went to ipoh to visit the relatives there....then on the 4th was meow's farewell party...now to the good part i won RM80 bucks on the 1st day....hell yeah~!~!
just wanna say somthing abt wat i felt in meows party...now onli i understood wat meow meant to me~!!~ she was my bestest fren~!~!she were always there for me~!!~my shoulder to cry on...i really dun know what i will become when shes not around~!~!~ realise that i depend too much on her...i m surely gonna miss her when shes off to aust~!~!things wont be the same without here...only hope that our frenship wont break once shes in aust...but nevertheless i still have my other close frens here in cyber n in back home....so meow this part is dedicate to u...i hope u are reading this....n i hope u are crying~!~!~! :P
tomorrows valentines day...bs came to my house today...she wanted to use my ktitchen to bake cookies fer her bf...being a good jimui i borrow her loh....i must admit i was a bit jealous...she never treated me that well...how i wish ppl would bake cookies for me...haih~!~!~ *hint hint* hahahaha.....just now b4 coming bek to cyber...i stopped by at ks house...pass ks a box of choc as valentines gift...and aslo a few sets of tvb drama....
now i have to go bek my assignments....the onli reason i m bek in cyber~!~!~ hiah~!~!
cheerrs everyone~!~! happy valentines~!~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home