Monday, August 15, 2005

: : so suey but not that suey : :

suey part 1

just now i went for 8 am class, after class i ajak-ed lisan n seh li go mcD breakfast. so went to my car but my car wont start. i left my lights on for 2 whole hours. the battery died. i then call chee onn for the jump cable, he was on the way to campus i told him where i was n he came. just b4 he came, a3-8-3a senior came. yong zhi help me push my car out so that can jump start. but it couldnt, coz the cable was to thin and battery died. so i decided to go get a new battery. poor lisan n sehli still waiting for me.

suey part 2

just as i was hurrying out to get the battery, i accidentally left my keys in the ignition and lock the door. that time i was like OMG. wat to do. i call dad to bring over the keys n get a new battery. then off i go to mcD in lisan's car.

suey part 3
dad came with the battery. took 5 min to install the batt. after that i couldnt find the nut to hold the battery in place. then i was like DAMN. wat to do, to plan to go some find the nut in dengkil. said bye bye to dad n he left. just b4 i left, a3-8-3a seniors came bek from class. out of no where suddenly ten ten found the nut on the floor. fixed it n chowed bek.


the not so suey part
duno to consider myself lucky or wat. just when i needed jump cables, chee onn was around. just when i needed someone to push the car, yongzhi came. while waiting for dad, lisan fetched me to mcD for breakfast and when i needed to find the nut, ten ten so happen to see the nut. duno how come such thing can happen. really happy in away. mayb my good karma ripen.

once again thank you everyone. without u all i might be stuck there!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Lee said...

man...u amaze me. u see good things happening when u r in trouble. u realised it was there...respect! i must learn from this taiko

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home