Tuesday, October 11, 2005

: : woman : :

i aint a sexist. i just read thru something that sound preety right to me...

"Whenever I hear girls bitching about how theirboyfriend or husband cheated on them or broke upwith them or beat them up or something, I feellike punching a wall in anger and frustration.guess what ladies: maybe you shouldn't fall forstupid assholes based on stupid superficialreasons. There are tons of good, smart guys outthere who can't get a date because they'reunattractive or socially awkward or whatever, andinstead you go for all the cool dumbasses who willinevitably hurt you somehow. That's why I neverfeel bad for girls who are complaining about howtheir boyfriend is an asshole, no matter what hedid: because you just know that for every assholeshe found herself attracted to, there were 10 goodguys she didn't give the time of day to."

tell me what u think ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

hahaha... agree...

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home