Monday, January 02, 2006

: : new year : :

it has been month since i blog..

for starters.. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! may the new year bring happiness, prosperity and peace to all!!!!

so what happen to me the pass few months??? well i forgot!!! many happy things happened but also many many unhappy things happened. so why bother remembering.

FOR THE NEW YEAR, I WOULD LIKE TO SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM EVERYONE THAT I HAVE HURT INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY. SORRY FOR ALL THE SUFFERING I HAVE CAUSE TO U!!!

my birthday just passed 3 day ago. i had a great time....thanks to everyone who had put in effort to make it special for me!!! thanks for all the wishes, cards and pressies~!~! they are all wonderfull!!!!

before i end this blog... i would like to extend my deepest condolences to bee hui and her family over the death of her grandfather on 31th dec 2005... may her grandfather be well and happy and be reborn in happier planes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home