Saturday, February 11, 2006

: : bruises : :

it is been many many late nights for me...i have been very busy with the CNYE (chinese new year extragavanza) stuff. my job, is one of a kind. mainly everything that needs to be done but no one doing it is my job. building giant tanglungs to distributing flyers. tiring but satisfying. many ups and downs. many time i did wanted to screw people but then all this happens. so just go by it.

went paintball today with the incovar bunch. it was great. i played 3 fun pack 15min games. got abt 23 frags and got fraged 10 times. each shot is painfull and paintfull...hahaha it gives u a 20cent coin "orr cheh" (bruises) and a paint marking. the most amazing part my groin survived multiple gangbangs.. hahahah duno how many ppl tried to frag my "amazingly big big small brother" but failed... hahhaha will post up pic soon!

i m here now in campus. in one of the lecture room doing the final preparation for cnye. i stink and my body aching. rushed here after paintball and have no time to clean up. hopefully everything goes well tomorrow!

have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home