Saturday, February 25, 2006

Unspoken

Sometimes things are better to be said by other people instead of the owner of the blog himself... Hello people, I'm Stephanie and I'm helping my best buddy here on his blog... I don't really know what to say... so it's better to tell what I know...

This guy here, is my all time favourite buddy... He's good, clever, cute, lovable... caring... helpful... everything which is good... you can find in him... He likes to help other people and dun really mind if he sacrafice his own time for others. He taught me how to play a simple song with the piano and he taught me a lot more...

He's a fun person to hang out with and a great teacher... more like a brother actually... I really dunno what to blog... So I'm just here to tell you guys that... Wei Loong here is a great guy... hehe... I really dunno what to say edi... pening pening liao... byebye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home