Friday, May 19, 2006

: : the fours : :

nahhh forget the past. on a lighter note, i been tag.

four movies that i can watch over and over and over:
-the sound of music
-evita
-the phantom of the opera
-err... any stephen chow movie?

four places i've lived:
-klang
-melaka
-cyberjaya
-err...putrajaya

four books i recommend to everyone:
-MAXIM
-FHM
-PENTHOUSE
-PLAYBOI
eh... this are books too okie!!!

four of my favourite dishes:
the food doesnt matter... the company that counts... but if u must...
-gril lambs
-mcD fries
-pastas
-cold soba


four sites i visit daily:
-bulletin.mmu.edu.my
-mmlscyber.mmu.edu.my
-mail.yahoo.com
-my privates???

four places i'd rather b right now:
-my room back in klang
-auckland
-canberra
-anywhere away from cyberjaya

four bloggers i'm tagging:
-kampongboycitygal
-imtoosexyformyblog
-carpethair
-stephy

cheers yumseng!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home