Wednesday, February 23, 2005

: : moodless : :

meow left dee...and my life goes on in CYBERJAYA...the day meow left..ks smsed me...she asked me to find another partner for prom~!~!~ aRR....how wonderful~!!~such a great news...now i m left with such good news~!~!~!i m not so sure wat i want now~!~!nuthing seems to make me happy~!~!i started to get tired~!~!~!i feel i have no purpose~!~!i have been tinking to stop studying for a while...just to change the enviroment and get myself back~!~! but fortunetly i cant do that~!~!how nice indeed~!~!FYEO i m not sad nor happy nor angry~!~! i dont know what i want~!~!~! those with solution or ideas on how to make my life better plz contact me asap~!~! might be going to an orphanage this sunday to help out....will see how life goes on till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home