Friday, October 06, 2006

: : who u think u are : :

what is this man!! who the hell u think u are???

i came in ur house, I KNOW U SAW ME AT THE DOOR, but acted like u dont know me!!!!! FINE!!!!!.... I WENT STRIGHT TO UR FACE!!!! and u FUCKING IGNORED ME!!! FINE!!!!!!

i used ur pc yesterday!!! and today when u used it something is wrong!! OK!!! u can say that its my fault!! AT LEASE LET ME FIX IT!!!

I KNOW HAD NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!!! WHO HAS!!!! DUN HAVE TO THROW UR FUCKING TEMPER AT ME!!! WHO M I TO U!!! UR MAID !! UR SLAVE!!! I DONT OWE U ANYTHING!!!!!U DONT HAVE TO FUCKING TREAT ME LIKE THAT!!!!

SORRY THIS IS A FUCKING PISS OFF POST!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! What happen to u? Dun get pissed off so fast la!! Calm down!!

2:36 AM  
Blogger Brian Lee said...

who needs some FIXING?

Wat you wan? I got blunt ones, sharp ones and far far away ones

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home