Monday, April 18, 2005

: : holidays : :

i m now back in klang. just got back from movies with topper, song, kristal, and cheewai. watch the movie pacifier staring vin diesel !!! gosh his the man's man !!! anyway i will start looking for jobs tomorrow. will go see uncle alan, hopes he gives me the job at secret recipe. anyway if that fails, i m gonna try G2 or demopower. both company handles those promoters in hypermarkets where they give u free food samples. i might even work as the ticketing agent for the royal london circus. but then i only earn the commision for every ticket i sell. no basic whatsoever.

been in my room almost the whole day watching dramas. i duno why but i m begining to miss the people in cyberjaya. miss onlining 24/7. miss hanging out until the wee hours of the morning. MISS MY ROOMIE!!!! hahahahah john its you~!~!~!hahahha thanks for being such a nice roomie. waking me up. sharing movies with me. helping me out with my pc. tolerating me. and lots more~!~!~ hahahaha.

gtg now peeps~!~! see ya~!~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home