Friday, April 22, 2005

: : how 2 spend my hols ? : :

yo peeps~!~!
went redbox sunway yesterday with topper song cheewei and penyu..heehehehe it was fun~!~! i really am getting into the redbox thingy hahahah~!~!since holiday started i didnt go clubbing even once but i went redbox 3 times dee muhahahah~!~!on my way bek from sunway, kristal call she said she was lost in puchong...then i gave her direction on where to go...5 min later she called again...she said her tire burst~!~! i was like wtf....how unlucky can u be~!~!the worst part her car didnt have the jack or spannar...fortunetly some good samaritan stop and lend a hand.

next wed is my high school's sports day...i went to school today to help the scouts out with the marching and stuffs..next month i will be coaching the school's under 15 n under 18 softball team with topper. its a good time for me to burn fats. i sort of made up my mind to grow thinner before the sem starts~!~! hahahah....wish me luck~!~! hahaha

thats all for now~!~! till the next blog~!~! may the force be with you~!
-ally-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home